$HVG Allocation

This chapter will provide detailed information about the $HVG token of the Hellven Gate project
Ticker: $HVG
Total Supply
Token Name
210,000,000
$HVG
Tokens
Percentage
Unlocking
Ecosystem
67,200,000
32%
10% release immediately, and the remaining portion will be used by DAO governance
Private Round
42,000,000
20%
Locked for 24 months, then release on monthly basis for the following 36 months
Seed Round
6,300,000
3%
Immediately release 20% after TGE with the reamining 80% unlocked proportionally each month, fully released in 12 months
IDO
10,500,000
5%
Immediately release 50% after TGE with the remaining 50% unlocked proportionally each month, fully released in 6 months
P2E
46,200,000
22%
Continuously produced according to game progress until all are mined
Team
37,800,000
18%
Locked for 12 months and linearly inlocked over 48 months
Total
210,000,000
100.0%

Explaination:

  1. 1.
    Ecosystem:
10% released after TGE, namely 6.72 million tokens. Most of it will be used to establish initial liquidity for the DEX, while some will be used for community airdrops, activity rewards, marketing, and $HVG staking rewards. The remaining 90%, 60.48 million tokens, will be locked and participated in DAO governance by all holders, voting on usage decisions such as high-quality project incubation investments, market advertising and marketing, community airdrops, UGC rewards, Stake rewards, public welfare charities, and community dividends, etc.
  1. 2.
    Private:
Locked for 24 months, and then released on a monthly basis for the following 36 months
  1. 3.
    Seed Round:
20% released immediately after TGE, with the remaining 80% unlocked proportionally each month, fully released in 12 months.
  1. 4.
    IDO:
50% released immediately after TGE, with the remaining 50% unlocked proportionally each month, fully released in 6 months.
  1. 5.
    P2E:
Use in Hellven's Gate game and other game projects, rewarding players who actively participate in the game.
  1. 6.
    Team:
Locked for 12 months, with proportional monthly releases starting from the 13th month, used for ongoing development and maintenance of the Hellven Metaverse ecosystem.